Monday, June 28, 2010

FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/15/10
TO: J.R.Babbit@FAA.gov
SUBJECT: Exit Row Sits

J,
I don’t know the last time you took a commercial flight, but here is something that is going on that I would like you to look into. The airlines are selling Emergency Exit Row at a premium and advertising it as extra leg room. I don’t think this should be the case, while I was flying last month the people on those rows could not perform the duties were an emergency to occur. The people with money would buy the sits for their grandfather who can’t perform when needed. P.S. I don’t have anything against the grandfathers and people who buy this leg room. Please get back to me soonest.


Thx
Gitau


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/16/10
TO: Maggie.Gitau@gmail.com
SUBJECT: Last Night

Honey,
I know am not the easiest person to deal with, but saying that you felt like you were baby sitting an infant simply because my socks where under the dining table was totally uncalled for. Now I have to build some self-esteem backup just to go for a meeting.

Xoxo
G

FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/16/10
TO: POTUS@WH.gov
SUBJECT: General McCrystal

Dear Mr President,
Am not sure why you fired the general, I know you want to affirm the civilian rule over the military which is great; I just hope you fired him for talking to Rolling Stone (which by the way I have suspend my subscription which I had subscribed when you were on it’s cover), otherwise not for what he said about your admin. Since time in memorial the military has had a fouled mouth it is the nature of their trade, take a look at General Patton fouled mouth and even slapped a soldier, but he got the job done. I guess what he was try to say is SNAFU.

Concern citizen


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/18/10
TO: Nicolas. Sarkozy@Elysee.fr
SUBJECT: World Cup 2010

Dear Mr President,

I know the French team didn’t perform well and they had a lot of internal problems. When you meet with Thierry Henry please find out why he didn’t play the 1st two games which would have made a difference. I hope that your internal problem with L’Oreal heiress don’t mimic the football time, don’t damp your financial minister.

Sincerely
Gitau




FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/16/10
TO: Maggie.Gitau@gmail.com
SUBJECT: Re: Last Night

I know you want a baby, trust me that’s what I want too, soon you might have two infants to baby sit…or is it infant sit? Why don’t you give me credit for always leaving the sit down?

G


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/21/10
TO: POTUS@WH.gov
SUBJECT: Re: General McCrystal

Dear Mr. President,
I totally understand where you are coming from, yeah I like General Petraeus would you please make sure he is well hydrated?...thank you!


Citizen
P.s. notice I have stopped being a concern Citizen.








FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/22/10
TO: J.R.Babbit@FAA.gov
SUBJECT: Re:Exit Row Sits

J,
What do you mean you haven’t heard of this practice? One thing I can assure you is that this is a tragedy in the making while making money. Some of those people can’t even lift 30lbs let alone 40lbs. I would rather someone who doesn’t speak English but can life 40 plus lbs than one who can’t lift 30lbs

Concern flyer
Gitau


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/24/10
TO: J.R.Babbit@FAA.gov
SUBJECT: Re:Re:Exit Row Sits

Why you ask? No you are not serious! You asked that? At least he can follow the drawings on the emergency exit door.



Very Concern flyer
Gitau



FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/26/10
TO: Maggie.Gitau@gmail.com
SUBJECT: Re:Re: Last Night

No!! today doesn’t count!!!!…I just left it up because of what you said. I might be late for diner.

FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/28/10
TO: Maggie.Gitau@gmail.com
SUBJECT: Re:Re:Re: Last Night

No, it’s not because of this argument, which I would prefer you call a discussion, its work related. Why is it that when I give you a heads up of my lateness to diner you assume am having a drink with the boys….if anything you should be happy it’s not gals from the office…I don’t like them I have told you that, you are the best!!!!

Love
G


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/28/10
TO: Tio.Kurt@medical.com
SUBJECT: Tonight

Hey Dude wonna have a drink tonight?

Gmoney.


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/28/10
TO: Stephen.Harper@LangevinBlock.ca
Cc: David.Miller@TorontoMayor.ca
SUBJECT: The G-20 Toronto Summit

Dear Mr. Prime Minister

You are defending spending C$9310 million on security at the G-20 Summit, but as you may have heard and seen on TV, there was wide unrest in the city of Toronto. What it seems to me is that the security was for the delegates and not the citizens of Toronto. My ex-grandmother-in-law’s shop sustained heavy damage from demonstrators. I understand that the demonstrators didn’t breach the green zone around the financial district. Why was the security around my ex-grandma-in-law shop breached?


Very Concern ex-grandson-out-law
Gitau


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/28/10
TO: David.Miller@TorontoMayor.ca
Cc: Stephen.Harper@LangevinBlock.ca
SUBJECT: Fwd: Re The G-20 Toronto Summit

Mr. Mayor,

Thank you very much for your prompt response. No, am not sure she has insurance and even if she did am not sure how long the insurance company will take to pay if at all. No, I can’t ask her now since my ex is staying with her, she just flew after the story broke; and besides she doesn’t know grandma and I keep in touch. She is just one really nice sweet lady. You should meet her sometime.

P.s. Don’t wait until its election time to come meet her…she is very shape and you can’t pull a fast one on her.

Very Concern ex-grandson-out-law
Gitau


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/28/10
TO: Stephen.Harper@LangevinBlock.ca
Cc: David.Miller@TorontoMayor.ca
SUBJECT: Re:The G-20 Toronto Summit

Mr. PM,

Am not sure what you are implying, if I understand your email correctly you were asking for suggestion on what could have been done. 1st you could have a QM2 type of a ship build at a price tag of C$830m and float it off the coast of Nova Scotia using and the military for security (if the protestors came to sea you could declared them as pirates and fired on them) thus saving C$200m, and at the end of the summit sell the liner to cruise ship company who would be willing to buy it at a premium since it was the site of G-20 Summit, thus saving my ex-grandmother-in-law some money on taxes. But if you wanted to go another route you would have rented the original QM2 at have that price…just between you and I double check the resume of your financial advisor. By the way Holland and Brazil won yesterday’s soccer matches.

Very Concern ex-grandson-out-law
Gitau


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/28/10
TO: General.McChyrstal@army.mil
SUBJECT: Firing

General,
I didn’t approve of the president’s decision to fire you, even Gen Patton was not fired in the middle of WWII and he was worse than you…I mean talking about his superiors…and leaders of allied forces, he even slapped a soldier. But like the good soldier you are… adapt to the situation, but don’t forget the lesson. When the president was looking for an ass to kick….yeah yeah…I know he was looking at BP, thus you left your flank side open and unfortunately (for you) and fortunately (for him) that is where your ass was and it got kicked. I can only assume you were in Afghanistan for too long to forget the all American saying CYA.


P.s. what is your next endeavor?...security analyst of the G-20 Summit on cable?

Military student, East Point
Gitau

No comments: