Thursday, July 01, 2010

FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/30/10
TO: Maggie.Gitau@gmail.com
SUBJECT: Kids

Honey,
I didn’t like the tone of your voice this morning; I know the kids were late to school on Monday, if you hadn’t taken them to watch Karate Kid at 8pm perhaps they would have gone to bed early. I don’t understand how your lack of planning constitutes to an emergency on my part. Just send them with a note,it won’t happen again.

Luv
G


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 06/30/10
TO: Sepp.Blatter@FifaPresident.com
SUBJECT: Goal-Line Technology

Dear Sir,
It a good thing that you have finally had time to review disallowed England goal (not that I support them) on YouTube. I hear you also apologized to England about it good good. What I don’t understand is how I can watch live soccer matches on my phone and yet you can’t implement goal-line technology. You must be living in denial this is akin to wondering why Al Capone was arrested for tax evasion.

Yours truly,
Gee

No comments: