Tuesday, July 06, 2010

FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 07/04/10
TO: Maggie.Gitau@gmail.com
SUBJECT: Summer camp

We just got back from the lake house!!! Honey I know that is what the boys want but surely you can’t always give them what they want! Am not kidding you but their diet would consist of sodas for breakfast, ice-cream and ice-cream for lunch and dinner. If they want to go back to the lake house please take them, but let them know I have to work therefore I won’t be able to make it this soon.

Gg


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 07/03/10
TO: Tiger.Woods@golf.com
SUBJECT: Performance

Hey Buddy,
I know …I know the Mrs still hasn’t forgiven you but that is no reason to ignore my email. Anyhow, all am saying is, watch your performance….no I didn’t mean in bed!!! I meant on the course you just shot a one-over 71, marking the first time in 11 years that you didn't break par over four rounds in a regular PGA Tour event. If you ask me that is not a good thing, please don’t listen to your critics, just FYI there is a rumor that you should change your name from Woods to Fairway that way you will stop been a branch manager!!

Yours truly, on your side
Gman


FROM: Gitau@pphilosophy.blogspot.com 07/04/10
TO: Maggie.Gitau@gmail.com
SUBJECT: Re:Summer camp

Hey I know am an aspiring writer and I can write from anywhere but I need quite time to write my thoughts out, I can’t do that with the kids wanting to swim all day and play board games at night and besides the signal at the lake house is so poor sometimes I feel the world is passing me by when am at the lake house without been tired….and NO!!! the world cup has nothing to do with me not wanting to go there this coming weekend. Even if the final wasn’t this coming I would still not have gone.

G

No comments: