Tuesday, February 22, 2011

02/21/2011
From: Michelle.Bachmann@MinnesotaD6.com
To: Sarah.Palin@sarahpac.com
Subject: ObamaCare

Hey Sarah,
I think our campaign to get raid of ObamaCare will work, as long as the stupid people don’t as questions like my aid, did you get your monthly check from the insurance lobby group? By the way I was asked a question by one of my aid which I would like your input, “why does the government force people to buy car insurance?”


love
Michelle


02/21/2011
From: Sarah.Palin@sarahpac.com
To: Michelle.Bachmann@MinnesotaD6.com
Subject: ObamaCare

Michelle,
You still receive pay checks? I got my direct deposit last week. Did you read about Ann Coulter? She is so jealous about me, I must be doing something right girl ☺ . Yeah this ObamaCare will come to an end so. My people where protesting in Wisconsin, we need to get raid of this union people, if we do I will run president. We need to recall the democrats in that state. Can you make some phone calls?

SP

No comments: