Wednesday, February 23, 2011

02/22/11
From: Michelle.Bachmann@MinnesotaD6.com
To: Sarah.Palin@sarahpac.com
Subject: Stupid TP

Hey Sarah,
I had an epiphany, I think we are leading the most stupid people on earth, we send them to Wisconsin to protest and they go. Have you ever wondered why all other jobs are pushing wages down wages while the bankers that gambled with our foot puppets’ money and lost and they had to bail them out are having their wages going up and want more and there is no protest there? You can even make this stuff up.

P.s I think Teabagger is a nice name can we use it?

MB

02/22/2011
From: Sarah.Palin@sarahpac.com
To: Michelle.Bachmann@MinnesotaD6.com
Subject: Stupid TP

I don’t get it, you mean the banker are been paid the same and crying for more bonus? I don’t care about that as long as I get my direct deposit from the insurance company. If the banks protest can I get my money? By the way what’s an epiphany? Looks like you were trying to spell elephant….I hate Microsoft auto correct!!!
I should be getting my own show on FOX wonna co-host with me?

P.s. I think Bill is too old for TV, FOX need Hot mamas like us….don’t you think?
Teabagger we should take a pole on that.
SP

No comments: